Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rambling





Look at my "big boy"! He is so big in his new seat! He loves it! & has a new toy he can't part with... NEMO!!!!















So Happy!












Gearin up for the Coug game! We got invited by my brother in law Tim to a condo for the game! So much fun, and what an AWESOME game! Travis and Tyler










This is my sister in law Lauren. And her baby Caroline, with LOADS OF HAIR!!! It is stick straight! So cute!












I wish I would have had my camera to get everyone's reactions during the game. It was super exciting! Owey was pooped after a fun night with cousins & ready for bed!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That car seat is supposed to be sooo great! Hope you are doing well. I love the pictures..Owen is such a cutie!

Chelsea said...

He is getting soo big! Looks like a sweet car seat! We are back in town, I would love to see ya sometime! Hope all is well!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love that baby's hair. haha so cute!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Cute pictures!!! Love the orange carseat!!!