Monday, October 12, 2009

(almost 1) year old pictures









I can't believe Owen is almost 1. Time flies....
Pictures By talented Heather Telford, she did an awesome job! Thanks Heather!
http://heathertelfordsphotoblog.blogspot.com/

23 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

oh my gosh, he is so stinking cute. I cannot believe he is almost a year.. crazy!

Danny and Shalayne said...

SO adorable!!!!!

P.S. I love the air carseat...Thanks for your help!!!

Lindsey S. said...

Isn't it incredible how much you love your kid! Families are the greatest things ever. And you guys have a super cute one. I think he is just adorable!

Jene and Megan said...

Such great pictures!! Time really has flown.

Chelsea said...

Such cute pictures!!

Kayla R. said...

They grow up sooo fast! he is sooooo cute!!!

Sarah and Desmond said...

Don't you just love her?

AND the pics! So cute!

Cason and Marie said...

Love these!! Such a handsome boy!

Larry and Ashley said...

How cute is he!! Seriously those pictures are so darling I love them!

Karissa and Mik said...

so cute! she did such a great job and he is such a cutie patootie!

Courtney and Hyrum said...

Arranged marriage with Zoey, he is sooooo cute!

Sarah said...

I love these pics, heather does such a good job!!! He is so stinkin cute!!

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

oh, lindsay! hey is so cute! just wait till you have a two year old running around! you think time goes fast!?!

Ashley said...

Oh very very cute boy.

jenna said...

one year? i dont believe it! so cute.

Karly said...

the second to last pic he looks EXACTLY like travis! how fun, I cant believe it has been a year! miss you

Remi Rae Callister said...

He is so cute!! I just love him!!!!

Remi Rae Callister said...

He is so cute!! I just love him!!!!!!!!!

The Sandy Bottom Crew said...

Just wanted to say hi back to ya! Your little one is so cute and looks so much like his dad:)

Cason and Marie said...

It's hims birthday comin up! Can't believe he's gong to be one! I know I already commented up there, but I just love him

Silvia said...

He is too cute. Looks just like your husband!

Nicole said...

Hey! How are you? Those are such cute pictures of Owen! He is so cute!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Very cute!!

p.s. I haven't forgotten about the shoot... give me a call and we can set it up! 801.372.3101 We can also talk about what we can make you into : )