
Life has been a struggle for us at the Clyde home this past month! Owen is still on his never ending ear infection streak and his second (BAD) cold of the month! So he's got boogie's runnin, tears flowin, yucky coughin, fevers frowns & NO FUN!!!! It is the most miserable thing for him as well as Trav and I. We ranked last night's sleep in the top 3 worst night sleep we have ever had! There is one advantage to a sick baby... non stop cuddles! I love it! We took Owen in to the doctor today because his breaths were short. He had asthma like symptoms thanks to his dad (a severe asthmatic) so we have been hookin him up to a nebulizer with some albuterol med to clear him up. He has been and is a trooper. In the meantime antibiotics,Lysol and soap have been our best friends! Please go away yucky cold!!!!

5 comments:
I'm sorry!! Sick babies are the worst because there is only so much you can do for them. Eric is prone to ear infections so every time he gets a cold he gets an ear infection and they definitely aren't fun. I hope you all get better and that little Owen gets better really soon!!
Oh that is so sad! I wouldn't mind the snuggles, but when the little guy is so congested you wonder how they can breathe. I hope you get some sleep, and Owen recovers soon!
he is sooo cute!!!
:( that is so annoying
He really is adorable... his eyes are so sweet!
P.s. I watch The Housewives too, that 's where I got the idea : ) It's a horrible show, but that's what's so addictive about it! Let me know if you want to do an alter ego, I'll do it for free for a fellow trash tv watcher : )
Post a Comment