Sunday, February 7, 2010

Swoosh!




We bought Owen a mini hoop. Travis is stoked to have his little boy start so early :). Owen loves it and has a great shot!

10 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I love it! Taking after his dad early! =)

Cason and Marie said...

That is so cute! He is getting too big! Are you taking pictures on manual now??

Spencer, Kristen & Emma Chamberlain said...

oh my gosh! that is so cute! and p.s. I love that hair bow! where did you get it!?

Kayla R. said...

soooo cute!!! It was so fun to see you at Ems shower:) LOVE YOU

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

cute little athlete! Tula finds it quit attractive.

Megano said...

He looks so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is now crazy!!

Ashley said...

he is ADORABLE LINDS!! love it love it! miss you1

Becky Nielson said...

That is such a good idea! Now I want to go get one for Caleb! Balls are his FAVORITE thing right now. Are boys fun?

Lauren Clyde said...

Linds, check out the pic I posted of Tyler on my blog.

Remi Rae Callister said...

love it!!!!