

Mid February on has been quite a thrill...
-Owen with the worst cough/runny nose in the book.
-I currently look like Edward Scissor Hands took his shears to my face, stitched up in random spots on my face. I can thank mole removal for that.
-No matter what color I paint my nails, they never fail to chip a day later.
-Hardest school semester of my college life, I am literally drowning with challenging papers and projects.
-Needing to do something about my waistline cause the 3 outfits I wear (2 of which are sweat suits) are getting old to both me and my husband.
-This Utah weather has had me fooled a couple of times lately, and I wish it would stay sunny and semi-warm.
As March has approached (QUICKLY) I find this month to already be off to a fabulous start! We are sitting a little better here at the Clyde home. I will overcome all of these obstacles in the months to come. IF IT KILLS ME!!!! :)
Hooray for challenges, and life!xoxo
-Owen with the worst cough/runny nose in the book.
-I currently look like Edward Scissor Hands took his shears to my face, stitched up in random spots on my face. I can thank mole removal for that.
-No matter what color I paint my nails, they never fail to chip a day later.
-Hardest school semester of my college life, I am literally drowning with challenging papers and projects.
-Needing to do something about my waistline cause the 3 outfits I wear (2 of which are sweat suits) are getting old to both me and my husband.
-This Utah weather has had me fooled a couple of times lately, and I wish it would stay sunny and semi-warm.
As March has approached (QUICKLY) I find this month to already be off to a fabulous start! We are sitting a little better here at the Clyde home. I will overcome all of these obstacles in the months to come. IF IT KILLS ME!!!! :)
Hooray for challenges, and life!xoxo

13 comments:
You're too nice, thanks for your cute comment!
You=Very Kind
And I feel your pain on the waistline thing! My poor husband gets to see me in the clothes that I'm comfortable in. And they're not cute.
What a rough month. I was missing your blog posts, but now I see that you were completely tied up! I hope March is much better.
You are so good to keep doing school. It is hard with a kid huh? But GOOD work - I know I can't wait to be done!
We should seriously do something. Especially once it is warm. We could take the kiddos to the park or something. Love ya Linds!
Poor little guy. He looks so sick. Hopefully school will get better soon. And I'm all for the comfy sweats! They are the best!
Wow Linds. You are a busy girl. Sorry about all your stresses.
Linds I think it is really cool that you posted about some struggles. I get tired of reading blogs that only tell you the sweet side. Everybody has challenges and luckily they come and go.
I'm going really good! Thanks for asking. Life has been super busy for us. Mostly busy for James. I am just trying to get as much time with him as possible. And Bailey just eats up every second with him when he is home, it is super adorable. I am looking forward to this semester being over so I can somewhat have my husband back.
How are you doing? I know you are super busy too! Has your little one feeling better now?
Poor baby boy! YOU ARE ALMOST DONE!!!!!!!! First Burr daughter to graduate! Hang in there. It will all be worth it in the end. Love you Linds!!
haha what is that you guys are holding to Owen's mouth? haha a humidifier?
I've been missing your posts... although I'm not the best at posting either... school sucks! haha
hey that looks familiar! we've been doing that with tater for the past week and a half. it is so not fun seeing you're little baby sick. hope all is well! and that your little man is getting better. i sure cant wait til mine is.
i can not agree more with a lot of what you just wrote. come on weather!!! stop trying to fool us. and i swear every every single time i find the precious time to paint my nails they chip by the next day. i feel like it's such a waist of time but for that one day i feel put together. ya know? let's go to luch soon. that would be so fun!!
I miss you Linds!!!!! I'm sorry about your hard month :( We need to get together, seriously call us when you guys are free!!!
Poor little guy, that is no fun!!! Hope March is a better month!
LInds, you are super woman.
All I have to say is major kudos to all the women who are mothers and go to school!
Post a Comment