Saturday, March 13, 2010

GiVeAwAy*


GIVEAWAY:

I am doing a giveaway for a FABULOUS provo hair salon called salon k. They offer numerous services and really cater to your beauty needs! Enter giveaway by Friday and win a free lip and brow wax. Leave your name and email and I will announce the winner Saturday March 20. Also check out their blog here for special offers and upcoming deals! You will love it!

8 comments:

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Chelsea allredc3@gmail.com

Danny and Shalayne said...

Sounds fun...I'm in!
shalaynev[at]gmail[dot]com

Alyssa/Jo said...

I have no idea if you even know who I am, my husband took math with you...and I've been following your blog for awhile now. Anyways, my brows need some serious help...I'd love to win.
alyssa_nan@hotmail.com

Chelsea said...

A little pampering never hurt anyone...
chelseagreer@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to get my brows done! Being pregnant, I have sort of neglected my unruly brows!!!

melissaneslen@gmail.com

Erin and Corey said...

Totally in for this one:
Erin
erinloisdavis[at]gmail[dot]com

Nakita Ellis said...

Heck yes. nakitae@gmail.com

{lindy baker cakes} said...

pick me! lindyandmatt@gmail.com