You are so sweet to say that! I think you are stunning and that is even evidenced in your handsome son, who, by the way is adorable when he is crying. Sad I know, but still adorable.
We have to love the tantrums. . . they're just part of the whole process, that entire process of being a parent! You're a great mommy Linds and you have a darling little boy!
Hey Bailey is waiting for the exact same teeth to come in! funny! He's so cute when he cry's. I always want to laugh at Bailey when she cry's because I think it's adorable... sometimes!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
5 comments:
You are so sweet to say that! I think you are stunning and that is even evidenced in your handsome son, who, by the way is adorable when he is crying. Sad I know, but still adorable.
Tell him I'm coming!!! That'll make him stop!
We have to love the tantrums. . . they're just part of the whole process, that entire process of being a parent! You're a great mommy Linds and you have a darling little boy!
I love his teeth. So cute!
Hey Bailey is waiting for the exact same teeth to come in! funny! He's so cute when he cry's. I always want to laugh at Bailey when she cry's because I think it's adorable... sometimes!
Post a Comment