Monday, March 22, 2010

Bop it, twist it, pull it!

Travis and I bought this game tonight! If you have never played it, you have GOT TO!!! It is so much fun! Trav and I are both competitive when it comes to games, and I have beat him so far. Good luck babe!!!! I need to get pictures and post them!

10 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

Oh my gosh, I love this game! I grew up on it... always taking new challengers :)

Shardae & Keith said...

Haha! I remember the original one! I love it!

Alyssa/Jo said...

I always get confused on what I'm doing as it gets faster and faster. You would beat me hands down!

Lauren Clyde said...

Fun! We had one when I was young. I remember playing it!! This is a much cooloer & bigger looking version of the one I used to have as a kid.

Britten & Chelsea Maughan said...

Wow I was obsessed with this thing about ten years ago. Who knew it still existed and in an updated form! I might have to go get myself one!

Holly and Daric said...

Yes it's Midwestern. And I used to love that game too, I liked the bop it extreme the best.

1hotmama said...

OK, so I had no idea you had a blog. Now you are in for it "hotmama." You will never be able to get rid of me now. Hope all is going well; Owen is so cute and getting big waaay to fast. Take care:)

Pike's Place said...

OMG Im sooo jealous of you right now! I have been wanting a BopIt forever!

holli forrest design said...

Hey Linds, check out my new blog. Love ya Holli

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

ADDiCTiNG!!