
5. When finished enjoy the candy...
We had such a fun weekend, and Easter holiday. Conference was amazing and I am always in awe with the wonderful leaders of our church. Their messages were refreshing and I am so grateful to be a member of the church! After conference we headed up to my moms house for an Easter egg hunt. It was so cute to see the kids run around to find the eggs. Owen had a blast, and ate TOO MUCH candy!!!!!! He was lovin it! Hope everyone had a great Easter!





6 comments:
That is so cute!!
I love kids with all the holiday traditions! They are so cute picking up the eggs with their tiny hands.
I agree. Our church leaders are incredible and I love how conference motivates us to be better.
i love him! my stomach still hurts from all that candy. so i cant imagine how owen feels today! hahahahahaha.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I ate so much candy.. I swear I gained 5 pounds. cute that Owen understood the egg hunt (HE IS SO CUTE)!
SO SO CUTE!! I love your pictures!
What a cutie. You can tell he is so into it!
Post a Comment