
I got this tiny baby for graduation! It is awesome! I can now pull this small thing outta my diaper bag at any given moment! This camera is has lots of cool features! (Like look below):
So I have been pasty white this winter, awaiting this time of year. I took this picture and it looks like I have a sun kissed glow from a tropical island :). You can tint the skin so much! This has probably been around a while but it's new to me! I think I will use this feature a lot! (at least in the winter months)
*all you photographers out there, don't laugh at me he he
This picture makes me laugh!!!! O does this thing with his brows lately! I love it!
* O and by the way... Travis and I are moving to Las Vegas mid summer! We are so excited for this new chapter in our lives! Travis got into a masters program at Touro University in Henderson! We will bake... I mean love it there- despite the rising temperatures!

14 comments:
WOW LINDS!!! Congrats on graduation and everything! That's exciting that you guys are moving to Vegas! I want to come visit!!
how exciting... vegas is awesome!
how exciting to live in vegas!!
We got that camera last year right before Bailey's birthday! How in the world do you do the skin tinting thing? I guess I need to learn more about it! haha
And Henderson is awesome! When we were deciding on what Law School James was going to we went and visited UNLV and drove around Henderson because that's where we would want to live. It is awesome and you can buy something for cheap! What a fun time of life!
12 megapixels!! You put my 5 to shame. What an awesome camera and I love the skin tinting feature. You'll be immortalized as a perpetually tan lady - I LOVE IT!! Have fun in Vegas and congrats to Travis!
My sister and her family live in Henderson and LOVE it!!! I am serious it is beautiful, and such a nice area!! You will LOVE it!!
Vegas sounds like fun Linds! Congrats. I bet it's nice to be done with school and moving on to a new chapter of life... wish I was there.
ooh...Las Vegas! That is a great place to move because it is so close and fun for family to visit often! congrats!!!
love the "tan".
you aren't that white these days. o's brow is killin me-how cute.
Yahoo for Vegas! Maybe that will be my chance to finally meet up with you when we are down there next visiting Eric's sister :) I'm kind of jealous. I LOVE the heat!
So happy for you. We'll miss you though. I have that camera too! Love it.
For reals...VEGAS! US TOO! not until January-ish, but can we be friends there? Its going to be so out of my element but i am excited to get out of this MAY COLD! Ridiculous!
congrats on graduating! thats a big accomplishment especially with a babe! i cant believe youre moving! that will be a fun hot adventure! on the plus side there's GREAT shopping...
What the! You can add a tan after you take the picture!?? You look cute in that photo. And congrats on moving to Vegas!
Post a Comment