Saturday, May 1, 2010

Graduation 2010


I am finally a college graduate! I graduated from Utah Valley University on Friday April 30, 2010. It was such a fun day. To have accomplished this big goal of mine is very special to me. When I had Owen I thought I would never finish school, but with help from my family I made it through! Thank you to everyone!



Owen was sure proud of me too :)




A few of my friends I met along the way!

17 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

These made me tear up a bit! I am so happy for you!! Congrats sister! I love the picture of Owen looking at you. He is precious! YOu look gorgeous!

stacey said...

linds- congrats!!!! I am so proud of you!

Shellie said...

Congratulations Linds! That is so exciting!!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Congrats!!
I remember having Humanities with you and my other cousin Tiffani, it was a pretty lame class! Great job finishing!

Nakita Ellis said...

That is SUCH a HUGE accomplishment Linds! You should be super duper proud! Good job finishing, with Owen and all! CONGRATS!

Jene and Megan said...

Congrats! What a great accomplishment!! And being a Mom too..whew! You go girl!! You look gorgeous as usual. =)

adam and jess said...

congrats to you too! isn't it the best feeling to be finished finally?! yay for graduating! you look beaut

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Shannon said...

congratulations!!! what a great accomplishment... Girl,you are SO Gorgeous!

Danny and Shalayne said...

congrats!!!!!! That is so amazing - I have not idea how you did it after having a child! You look gorgeous, as always!

Chelsea said...

Congratulations, thats awesome! I am so proud of you for finishing school! And wow, you look gorgeous :)

Tiffney said...

WAY TO GO Lindsey!! You'll always be glad you finished! Good Girl!! PS... sorry for prowling on your blog. hehee!! I just think you're adorable!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations Linds!! :) so happy for you!! that pic of Owen looking at you is ADORABLE and look gorgeous as always!

Becky Nielson said...

Congratulations! Wow, that is so great. Being a mom and going to college is not easy!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! How the heck did you find time to do college while having a baby? I am very impressed. Love the pictures, I look so ugly in all of my graduation picts.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

congrats LINDS! I bet it feels good! I love your long locks!

Alyssa/Jo said...

CONGRATS! To finish school with a family to take care of really is amazing! Good job. What degree did you get? I know I'm totally biased but I think black and green for UV looks so much better than blue and white for BYU... You look so pretty in your get-up.