So Sad!
I am just going to have to accept the fact that this is a part of a growing little boy :). This is Owen second time getting stitches (this time MUCH worst). He was running with all of his little buddies that I babysit and tripped fell smack dab on the driveway. This landed us in the Dr. with 3 stitches. He gets them out on Tuesday and I can't wait to see battle wound #2. I am so glad he is okay, and hope we can at least wait longer than a month to get more stitches!
On a happier note... After hours of searching this weekend, Trav and I found a place to live in Vegas. We feel great about the area and there is lotsa fun stuff to do! :)

23 comments:
awww! poor little guy! ;(
jj broke his little tooth when he was barely 14 mos starting to walk, he had to get a root canal.
it is always so sad when they get hurt.
i hope it heals good!
Bens has a scar smack dab in his forehead too from falling and getting stitches....such boys we have! Vegas!?? Sounds fun, what is taking you there? Dental School?
i know it's sad but how cute it that first picture! I love it. I'm hoping I will see you guys more now that you'll be closer. Yay.
Poor little guy. He has the cutest sad face though. Zach has had stitches on almost every part of his body. So you may be seeing more in the future. Boys seem to do things that bring on the stitches.
oh, your poor little guy. mckay got stitches right in that same spot. i hated it. . .probably more than he did. hope you have a long stretch stitch-free!
Poor Mr. Owen, but congrats on finding a place to live. It is always exciting to find where you will be for the next little while and be able to start thinking about all the fun stuff you will get to do and see.
Oh, how sad! Poor Owey.
OH MY!! I am SOO glad you commented that on my blog! It all came together when I just read that. I saw a guy at Costco who I thought to myself looked so familiar and I cound NOT figure out how I new him for the life of me. Now I realize it was your husband especially because I just saw these pics of him and it was for sure the same guy I saw.Hahaha too funny. Dang, I wish I saw you. Where else did you see me? Also, when do you move? sorry so many questions.
P.S. this post is so cute/sad. Kyler hasnt had stitches yet but Im terrified he will.
Poor baby!! That's so sad!! It breaks my heart looking at those pictures.
oh!!! his little chubby hands holding that sucker are so cute!!!! and his eyes full of tears... sad!
Makes me nervous. Good thing babies are made so durable.
Hi Linds! Your little Owen is adorable. So sad that he had to get stitches! Sad faces are so cute though.
I am AMAZED Caleb hasn't had stitches yet with some of his antics. I guess it's just part of having boys. Poor Owen.
Oh No! Im surprised I didn't hear about this from Jeanette. I guess there's a lot going on in the family though, so sad.
I'm so sorry Owen! His new nickname is going to be Owie instead of Owee.
Poor little buddy!
When is your exact move date?
oh my goodness:( i think if this happened to steele i would put a helmet on him the rest of his life. only kidding but yikes what a crack.
so sad you guys are moving but that will be so great for you. brett's cousin lived in vegas for 2 years while he went to school and loved it! my whole mom's side of the fam is from vegas so it's dear to my heart:)
Oh that's so sad!!!!!!!! I'm glad he's alright. I'm so happy that you found a place to live. I'm sure you'll love the year-round warm weather. How fun! Love ya.
Poor little boy! And poor mama too! That must have been so hard to watch and worry about. I hope that boo boo gets better soon.
Little boys have NO fear sometimes. Poor little dude! So where in Vegas are you living? I need all the help i can get when we move there.
Ahh boys are so crazy...you are a great mom Linds.
What part of Vegas are you moving to???
I think my hair is shiny in those pictures because it's probably greasy. Haha! I don't remember if that was a grease ball day or not so I can't be sure. Just in case I wasn't a bum I use either Enjoy shampoo and conditioner or the Loreal sulfate free stuff. I LOVE Enjoy but it's pricey and my husband is kind of a tight wad, that's when I buy the cheapo Loreal stuff at Walmart. There you have it. A very long answer to a very simple question. :)
Poor baby :(. Vegas will be fun!Just don't get addicted to gambling (unless you have good luck) ha-ha, just playing. Miss ya!
That is the most sad thing I have seen. I love the pic with his little sucker in his hand. Even though he is crying, he is still cute. So you guys are moving to Vegas? That is awesome. Did travis get into school there.
I cant lie I am pretty pumped to have a bud down here! even if it is just for a month! HURRY!!!!
Post a Comment