Monday, May 31, 2010

On the Mend





This guy has been strapped with band-aids for the past couple o weeks. He is now left with a very noticeable, yet "tough" guy scar :).
I always ask him where his Owee is, and he looks up at his forehead and points to it, wiggling his brows. So now the "pointing game" has turned to:
Owen... Where's your eyes?
Where's your nose?
Where's your ears?
Where's your mouth?
Where's your Owee...
Makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he's getting better. That was an awful owee. He is one tough little boy. Gwen has already had a couple bad falls herself. It's so sad, but they seem to survive. I can't believe you guys are moving. Chase will miss playing ball with Travis. I'm sure you will love Vegas. It's so nice and warm. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Sam and Natalie said...

He is sooooooo cute!!I want to meet him :)

Kat Clark said...

Awww. That little owee is the sadest little owee. Good thing his sweet face makes it the cutest little owee too.

Sarah said...

The picture of him getting the stitches is the saddest little picture. Poor little guy, but he is tough!!!