Over the past couple of years as I have taken kids to the RCC there have been days of jumping in the water and cooling down, splashing in the water, and diving for water toys. There have also been days where a few of us just hang out, outside of the pool and enjoy the sunshine, food, and treats. This was one of those days. Half of the kids wanted to play in the water, and half wanted to play with Owen and eat sweets. Owen LOVES these kids! It makes me SO sad that I will be leaving all of them soon :(.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
cute pics!
Fun times are always had at good old RCC! I can't wait to go this summer... although I'm pre much a beached whale.... boo!! Owen is such a handsome boy:)
invite us next time kkkk???? i miss the old RCC!
no, we are still in the stone ages... we only takea the cash and check... come by and get some SWEET CORN. Lauren came by the other day.
You will be missed!! I can't believe you're actually leaving... it all happenned so fast!
Looks like a blast!!
Post a Comment