


We got to the exhibit a little early so we had fun with the camera on my phone. But when it came time for those lions to get fed we were right there front and center. The guys come out and give them meat and throw little pieces against the windows. The guy threw some right in front of us and the lion licked it off. Owen thought it was pretty cool!

4 comments:
Gotta love vegas! I miss you!!! I might be coming there in Januarty go to go Miss America my good friend just won Miss Utah. We will keep in touch!
So cool, and cute little Owen! I could just take him home with me!
MGM right? haha love it! Are you loving it?
Thank you so much for your comment! I really appreciate it. I didn't know y'all moved from the ward too. I hope all is well in your new places. Getting adjusted is really hard!
Post a Comment