Friday, August 6, 2010

How to Cure Homesickness


Take a trip to California with all the girls in the family!
& Owen and Charlie!


Lots of baby snugglin


Laughter the whole car ride there!


Strike a pose! (Doesn't she look stunning pregnant?)


Take lots of candid pics
(Marie also looks stunning pregnant!)


Get lots of vitamin D


Munch and munch on snacks


Meet baby Charlie for the first time!

It was seriously sooooo Good to see my family again. It has only been a month since I had seen them, but living in a new state I needed this girl time! Was feelin a bit homesick and they came to the rescue. Lauren had her baby 3 weeks ago, and Marie is just days away from delivering, with Sarah to follow shortly. It was so much fun! Love you- Sarah, Lauren, Marie, Julianne and Mom!!!!!!! (and the little boys) Let's do it again soon!

6 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I know exactly how you feel with being homesick and all! I've lived away now for 5 years. It's really tough but it's also nice to just have Jene to hold onto when things get really tough and it made us have a stronger marriage. You are lucky though to live within a decent driving distance!! =) Love the pictures...You are gorgeous and so are your sisters! I need some Burr girl time!

Chelsea said...

Glad you got to visit with the girls in Cali. Doesn't get much better than that eh? You look gorgeous, as ever, hope you are withstanding the heat in Las Vegas!

Nakita Ellis said...

I'm so glad you got to have a vacation with your sisters. I don't even live that far away from my family, but it is HARD to not see them for a while. It's so great that you and your family are so close!

Kat Clark said...

All of you girls are so pretty!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

fun! NOthing beats Cali with family, esp when you haven't seen them in awhile.

Chelsey said...

How fun! This is kinda random, but I was watching TV today and Jessica Alba was in some ad. Anyways, you look just like her! You guys are both gorgeous!