Monday, September 13, 2010

Disney does us well


These hot months have taken a toll on us. We have done lots of playing inside. This includes lots of movies. I had seen Toy Story too much and insisted on a new craze. Monsters Inc. it is the current fad and as you can see, Owen loves Sully!

5 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Vegas in the Summer is DEATH!! Thank heavens for AC eh. So how did you loose 12lbs in 2 weeks? CRAZY! Spill the beans. .. You look way GOOD!

Alisha said...

Sooo cute! Monster's Inc. is one of our faves too! Just be glad he hasn't discovered the world of Yo Gabba Gabba, I'm going CrAzY with that one!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Disney is definitely a life saver. Gwen is obsessed with Toy Story right now. I'll have to introduce her to Monster's Inc. It was fun seeing you at Sarah's shower. You looked great as always!

Kensie said...

Hi cute momma!!! I miss you so much and your little boy is so cute, lets do a playdate!

Kensie said...

WHAT?????? When did you move to Vegas and why???? I am such a bad friend for not even knowing, I'm sorry;(