I'm sure it is so rewarding for all of you sisters and your parents to reap the rewards of such wonderful daughters who almost all have kids of their own now!!! It was so fun to run into you the other day and it made me ache to get together again. SOON I HOPE!
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
6 comments:
That is cute! he loved her piggies.
whoops this is marie by the way!
I can tell she's Marie's! She's beautiful!!
I'm sure it is so rewarding for all of you sisters and your parents to reap the rewards of such wonderful daughters who almost all have kids of their own now!!!
It was so fun to run into you the other day and it made me ache to get together again.
SOON I HOPE!
Very cute!! Jonah is happy that Owen still loves his woody
She is so beautiful! Who's is she?
Post a Comment