Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas with the fam!


My mom is truly amazing! She is the best Mom, grandma and friend! Just look at her handle all those kiddos.



This picture makes me laugh! Look how chaotic it is! Every child is doing something different! And my mom handles it with a smile! Still amazes me how she had 7 kids! :)


At Grandpa's Christmas party!


So cute!



The boys ready for a game of basketball! This has become a tradition now on Christmas Eve. The boys all go play while the girls stay home with bebes and have a good time.
(Minus Cason... He wasn't in town yet.)


Christmas in Utah was so much fun! It was nice to go home to snow and have a white Christmas.

9 comments:

Julianne said...

i love the kardashians. its about time you update your blog! your bed is adorable and i look great in that picture. hahaha! miss thee.

Rebekah said...

So cute Lindsay! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Lindsey S. said...

Oh my gosh your brothers are all grown up! Weird!

Chelsea said...

Your gorgeous! And I love your new bed, especially that cute rosette pillow!

Cami! said...

Oh my goodness, Owen's PJs are TOO cute!

Nicole Christensen said...

Of course you and all of your sisters look this beautiful on xmas eve in your pjs. Looks like such a fun Christmas at the Burr home. Remember how hard we tried to get together in Vegas? Im sad it didnt happen but I would love to see you when you are in Provo next. When will that be?

emily+brett said...

your mom is so cute. love all the grandkids. i have to comment about the kardashians too because i love them but brett leave the room with disgust. i'm sure the book was not all that great but i love the cute color. adorable!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Such fun pictures. Love the pajamas one and the boys in the jerseys! Love tradition :)

Amanda said...

Yay! I discovered your blog! :) Not that I keep up with the blogs I already read, but you know, I comment on occassion. :)

Your family is adorable