Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feelin the love




Our Valentine's Day was pretty low key this year. Owen had a cold, Travis was super busy with school & life just got in the way! So I decided to at least have somewhat of a fun day. I got up early and made these cupcakes and fixed Travis breakfast before school. I got a few goodies and set them out for my 2 Valentine's! They loved the treats & goodies! I LOVE making holidays a big deal, cuz that's fun to me! Then Sarah & Jeff & that sweet baby Wyatt stopped in on their way back from Hawaii! They had a Fabulous time and I miss them already. Sarah was my valentine for the night. We went to dinner & had some sister time.
I am grateful for lotsa LOVE in my life!

10 comments:

emily+brett said...

so cute! i made cupcakes too but i forgot to take pictures. making holidays fun is what makes them special and memorable.

Cason and Marie said...

Well aren't you a cute mom and wife?! Darling Linds! I'm jealous that my sisters and their babies are hanging out without me...someday we'll live close to each other. someday. Love you!

Matt and Lindsay Bauman said...

Hey Linds! It was so fun to hear from you the other day. How is life in Las Vegas? It's hard being away from family huh? It's so nice when you get special visitors, especially when its your sister. I'm trying to get mine to come out some time soon. You're little family is so cute!! Good to hear from you!

Lindsey S. said...

Our kiddos have colds too!! What is with it right now. It makes them cough like crazy. I am looking forward for it to get warmer, even though it is somewhat nice and it's probably way nice in vegas. Guess bugs come either way.

You look so cute! I need you to help me make things fancy!

Megano said...

You look so cute in your pic!!! Good for you for making cupcakes.. I was such a dud this v-day!

Ashley said...

Oh fun, you guys look so cute. How are you liking Vegas? Are you guys staying there for more school?

Whitney Taylor said...

oh my Linds, you look so pretty in that top picture! I agree it's fun to make holidays a big deal, I need to be better at that.

Beal Family said...

Your cupcakes are so cute! Love your cupcake holder! :) I forgot I had one of those! We miss you guys!

Tara said...

Hi Lindsay! sorry I keep meaning to come comment on your blog! Looks like your V-day was a smash success.. you are such a cute mom!

Gosh we need to hang out soon. Park next week? hope you are well!

Tara said...

Hi Lindsay-

I just posted another comment (I thought!) so sorry if this is a repeat! I'm slightly retarded. lol.

Anyway cute blog! Looks like you did some really cute things for V-day!! We've got to get together one of these days! we are definitely going to the park next week. It is supposed to be fabulous weather. I'll let you know when and maybe you and Owen could join us!