My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
8 comments:
That bedding is to die for! I want to come to your house, crawl up in your beautiful bed, and sleep for a couple days!
Linds, I love this bedding. If you don't mind me asking, where did Santa get this cute bedding from?
Sooo pretty!!
Cute! I love it!
Linds, this is fabulous. Your taste is so top notch. Someday when the cash is flowing i'll have you help me with my house.
I am in love with that bedding!!! So beautiful! And you look beautiful as well!
ooo la la! I really like it. Good bedding is essential for your bedroom.
That is so cute where did you get it!!!! You look so good by the way!!!
Post a Comment