Monday, September 3, 2012

Our place, view & color

 This right here is our apartment (the second floor).  I am in love with it!  I couldn't have asked for a better place to live.  It is an ever so roomy one bedroom apartment. (i will post pictures of the inside tomorrow).  
OH... and did I tell you we have a cleaning lady 3 times a week?  

 This is a picture of our front yard.  I love all of the beautiful plants and shrubbery!  I think that colorful apartment building across the way is so adorable, don't you?
(you might be able to feel the humidity thru the screen :) )
There is so much color all across Dominica.  Travis was talking to a taxi driver the other day and he said that Dominican buildings are very colorful.  It is all like a box of crayons!  I loved that analogy because it is so true!  I will have to get more pictures of an area where there is seriously every color in a crayon box.  


3 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks amazing there! Glad you made it safe and sound and good to see you back in the blogging world.... it's been feeling pretty lonely to me ;)

Julianne said...

CUTE!!! it looks BEAUTIFUL! i can't wait to come and see you!! saving up my coins so i can fly back with you in december :).
um..your apartment building looks way nice! was it what you expected?

Cason and Marie said...

Love all the random colors. And could it be more beautiful?! Love all the pictures. Keep updating!