Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scarlet Rose Clyde




















































On March 24, 2012 our beautiful baby girl Scarlet Rose Clyde was born...

Thank you to the TALENTED Heather Telford for capturing every moment of this birth story!

7 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

LOVE IT Linds! So cute!

Cason and Marie said...

love these! So beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Best birth story I have seen. I loved it, Beautiful!!!! You are gorgeous, and what a darling little girl! You are in the dominica?? I thought you were just on vacation. How exciting. I loved our time in Puerto Rico. SO fun.

Crystal said...

What amazing pictures! And it's really not fair to look so dang beautiful during labor!

Crystal said...

What amazing pictures. And it is not fair to look so dang beautiful while in labor!

Alyssa/Jo said...

Gorgeous photos! How do you find a photographer to shoot the birth? Is it pricey? Do they just hang out with you til all the action happens? (As you can tell I want one for my birth.) You are so stunning in all the pics - don't know how you manage that, Super Mom!

Mel and Nate said...

That is so cool that you were able to capture it all in photos! And you do look way too beautiful to be in labor!Congrats!