Friday, November 16, 2012

Creatures





Creatures in Dominica are both small & LARGE!!!!  Just outside the front door of the apartment on the bottom floor there are crabs that hang out all over there.  It is always moist, and especially if it rains they come out and creep around.  They are just slow and creepy, but if they get bothered out come the clampers and they are aready to get ya.  
We don't get many bug around our area.  But every once in awhile I will come across something like this huge moth!  It was HUGE and pretty much the size of my hand!  It just sat there for hours and hours.  There are also lizards EVERYWHERE here.  Owen loves to go out to chase all of the lizards!

2 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

I just caught up on all your new posts!! What a fun adventure. Seriously!! I love all your stories and pictures. keep it up!

Kim said...

Hi Lindsay! I just read a bunch of your posts and loved it! What a cute family and darling wife/mother you are! It looks like you guys are having a great experience and doing well! So fun.