linds.... hey babe!! How are ya?? How's being married? I was looking on facebook a while ago for you.. but i couldn't find you!! I just saw your blog and wanted to say hi!! Talk to ya later! kami
How fun!! I am so excited for you guys. So I finally come back into town and now you leave. Who will I sit by in church. So sad. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun. I miss you tons.
My name is Lindsay Clyde. I am a wife to a handsome guy wanting to be a doctor and a mother to one boy and one girl. We recently moved from Utah surrounded by family and friends to Dominica so my husband can go to Medical School. This blog is a place for us to stay connected with my family and friends back home. Come on our adventure with us!
6 comments:
jealous....i want to come!ha
linds.... hey babe!! How are ya?? How's being married?
I was looking on facebook a while ago for you.. but i couldn't find you!! I just saw your blog and wanted to say hi!! Talk to ya later!
kami
keep rubbing it in lindsay. keep rubbin' in it...
lindsay, i heard the song dilema they other day and i was flooded with our high school memories! miss you
im jealous!! fun seeing you the other day, your a sexy prego lady!!
How fun!! I am so excited for you guys. So I finally come back into town and now you leave. Who will I sit by in church. So sad. I can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun. I miss you tons.
Post a Comment