Have you seen a happier 25 year old guy? I love this picture! I bought the sparkler candles and Trav loved them! :)
Tucanos...YUM! Mind you I am 12 days away from my due date! Ready to get babe out! I had to embarrass Trav and had the waiter/waitresses sing Happy Birthday to him with the drum that they bang. They made him stand up and clap along. I just know how much he loved that (he he, not really)
Jack was also very excited for Uncle Trav's birthday! Love these boys!
mama & Trav
To finish off the night I went and bought an ice-cream cake from coldstone. It was cookies-n-cream! Very delicicous!!!!! I hope you had a good day honey! I love you mucho! xoxo



12 comments:
I can't believe you only have 12 more days! I am so jealous! You look amazing! Happy birthday to Trav!
Oh my gosh I can't believe you're do so soon. You guys are going to be such cute parents! Also ahwile back you posted the cute idea of being Umpa Lumpas. Do you guys still have those costumes? MAtt and I love that idea.
Ah, looks like fun. By the way, your mom is so cute. She comes to the bank I work at and she is just so sweet. And I miss seeing Sarah come to the bank, too! Are you so sad that she moved? That is exciting that you are due so soon! Have fun these last few days of pregnancy.
I love the sparkler candles too!
Linds...I can't believe how close you are! I am SO excited for you!!!! We are going to have to have "play dates" all the time with little babies!
Happy birthday, old guy! I hope he's excited for his blue present. I'm just waiting to hear the word. Good luck, Linds.
Wish we could've been there! Happy Birthday Trav! I can't wait to see you soon! Love yoU!
Yes! Way CRAZY!! Now only 11 days left on your little ticker! I'm delivering at the Timpanogos hospital.
You are the cutest pregnant lady!
I got the invite, and I'll be there. I didn't know Travis's parents lived right across the street from me!
hey! thank you! i finished about a year ago and now i'm going to uvu. you look amazing, as always!! and you're having a baby! congrats! i actually saw you on the zoo page and freaked out! what else are you up to?
10 days?! no way! are you so ready?! what are you having?
Post a Comment