The baby ticker needs a few more days give or take, for a baby like mine! He is just campin!!!!! Cervix is still thinning. Dr. took an ultrasound and there is plenty of amniotic fluid and baby looks great! If I don't go before monday the hospital will take me Monday Oct. 27th. I love you baby!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
I have heard of people getting things going by scrubbing their floor(hands&knees) with a brush. Among other things ;-). I guess I will talk to you later - Call me if you want to talk or have a question or anything. - Sarah
He'll come!!! I'm so excited for you.
Oh wow, that baby is sure camping isn't it? I really want to come see you and your baby so let me know when I can come
Monday is a good day... THATS MY BIRTHDAY!!
That is SOOO soon!!! YAY!
Hang in there! This is the hardest part because you just want to hold this precious little one you have been bonding with for 40 weeks!
your little guy will have almost the same birfday as me! exciting! we are coming out for thanksgiving so i for sure wanna see him then. your little nursery is cute! love you girl
I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck, I'm sure everything will go great!
Yeah... so fun to catch up on so many new posts! Your nursery is darling, of coarse. (I still haven't put a thing up in Coopers room because didn't think we'd rent this long!) Such an anxious time for you right now Linds! Oh I just can't wait for it to happen for you because the whole experience is so exciting! Hang in there friend! Can't wait for the news!!! xoxo
So soon! How exciting! at least you sound very prepared! I'm sure he is going to be so cute! Can't wait for the pictures! :)
Hey can you tell brittany jones (haggard) to add me? I haven't seen her in ages!
I keep checking up, but he doesn't seem to want to come out! I am so excited for you two :)
You're so close!!!!
Post a Comment