Monday, May 25, 2009

Hmmmmm

So I have heard a lot about this product lately. I have read up on it too! It actually is proven to reduce certain parts of the body up to 3cm (tightening skin, reducing cellutite). It was featured on the Tyra show today. Women are actually using this product over a months time to see if it really works. (also have to include healthy diet, and workout). I have read several things saying that it does. I am a sucker for these things, I may just try :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I am betting that the working out and health regimen (ie, eating less, working out more) has more to do with losing weight than using a cream does. One woman's opinion. But do let us know what your experiment yields.

Sarah said...

You really are a sucker for silly things! Remember the Urban Rebounder (Jeff and I saw it at a store today, and I thought quickly about you). Dust that puppy off and try it again!

Kayla R. said...

OOOOHHHH!!! thats cool i might just try it with you!!!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Let me know if it works... I want to try it. It sucks after having a baby eh... my body isn't the same. I don't fit into most all of my pants.. I might just have to give in and buy a bigger size. I love that picture you took of Owen the last post... third down. I love it!

Melissa said...

let me know. that is cool.

Silvia said...

Ah! I have been looking at different creams and such for months and every time I go to the store I always wonder about this one. I recently settled on Jergens Natural Glow Firming Lotion, but so far I'm not a big fan. Now I'm tempted to go buy this. Don't worry, I'm a sucker for these things too.