See the Rubber Ducky in Owen's lap? Well, that is the toy that Owen cannot not part with. He clenches that thing so tight! He loves the way it squeeks, and feels. The beak is already wearing off. He just loves that duck!
This picture says it all about how Owen felt about the sand/ water... but we broke him in. By the end of the trip he didn't mind it.

Trav & I spent some quality time in the evening at Disneyland on my birthday. We took Owen for the first 4 hours then Sarah came and got him and then Trav and I got to go on rides we wanted to and just spend time together. SO MUCH FUN!!!! Owen wasn't a fan of the rides we took him on. We started the day out with pirates. Little too scary for him. We then headed to Peter Pan. Too scary and dark for him too. It's a small world was the right ride for him. He loved it!



13 comments:
Seriously...SO FUN! Miss you and my baby!
i love how stoic owen is. are you still at the callisters? i never see your car there anymore
Looks like so much fun!!! You look beautiful as always.
Too fun! Bet it was good to see your sisters! Tackling Disneyland with such a youngin' - you survived! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Oh that is fun Linds. Happy Birthday.
What a fun trip!! I LOVE Disneyland and can't wait to take Eric. I loved all the pictures of your cute family!
looks like fun. I need the beach right now!
happy birthday to you!
I am glad you have a blog too! Aren't they fun? Are you cousins with Diana or Jake? I know Diana through working at the Buckle. She is awesome! Small world!
Hey Lindsay! I'm so glad that you commented on my blog so I could find yours. You are the most darling little family. I'm going to add you to my friend list, if that's okay. (By the way, this is Katie, not Jason, but I don't want to switch users now.)
OMG how FUN, I am jealous:) What a beautiful...LOVE YOU LINS!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! hope you had SO much fun. I want to hear all about it :) We miss you guys, you need to come and see Owen's future wife!!! Call me when you get a second, we'd love to see you!
Happy birthday! I hope you got my text!! I can't help but be a bit jealous of all the darlilng Burr sisters right now. Me and all my 5 bro's would never have this much fun together. Miss you! Looks like your birthday week was fab!
Looks like you had so much fun!Owen is just a cutie!
Post a Comment