Ready for a hair cut! Time to get rid of baby hair, on to bigger & better things!
Aunt Lauren came to do the dirty work!
Needed a distraction... IT WORKED!!
Bahaha I just love this picture! Eyein down his next adventure :)
And he can finally stand up!! I have been very happy with how slow it has taken Owen to learn how to do things! (although it is so much fun to see) but I want it to pass by slow, rather than fast. I am in NO RUSH :)
Aunt Lauren came to do the dirty work!
Needed a distraction... IT WORKED!!
Bahaha I just love this picture! Eyein down his next adventure :)
And he can finally stand up!! I have been very happy with how slow it has taken Owen to learn how to do things! (although it is so much fun to see) but I want it to pass by slow, rather than fast. I am in NO RUSH :)

11 comments:
his hair is just adorable! Bailey is getting a mullet. I don't have any idea what to do with it!
You are so brave to do the first hair cut so soon! We waited until Jack's second birthday because we loved all his shagginess so much. It's so cute how much he looks like Travis. They are totally like twins!
so handsome!
this post is darling! love my bebe owey.
love you guys.
what sweet pictures! i know what you mean about slow development. sometimes i worry that quinn is behind and then i think, wait i DONT WANT him to grow up AND i dont want him to get more mobile! so what am i doing getting down on myself?!! haha.
Wow lindsey Owen is just getting cuter and cuter I love seeing all your pics
Cute! Eric needs a haircut so so badly! I'm scared to cut it...
add me to your blog.
so cute!! :)
He is darling and I love the hair cut. My neighbor has that cool bike infant seat and they love it. We have a trailer for Ry and it is so heavy esp up hill I need to invest in one of those bike seats. Miss you
Tula is slow at catching on as well... She still hates tummy time.. I don't know how she'll ever crawl.
Post a Comment