 |
| Oh the many faces of Owen when I tell him to say Cheese and he painfully forces a smile. It makes me laugh every time! |
 |
| CHHHEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEEE... |
 |
| This is his superhero/spiderman pose. |
 |
| Just a cute picture of baby girl |
Last week I went to Roseau which is the capital of Dominica and is also a cruise port. It is SO chaotic! You can pretty much find anything you need in this city. There are SEVERAL stores up and down the crowded streets. The University does a trip there at the beginning of the semester for everyone to get what they need to get "settled in" we usually visit baby stores, grocery stores and little trinket soveiner shops. It is fun, but is an all day thing so it is so draining! I need a good nap after I go to Roseau :)
Anyway, I bought this cute tie-dye short for Owen. You can't be on this island without one. There is a lady in Roseau that has a small store full of tie-dye everything as well as other odds and ends. She makes this awesome beach bag and you can choose your colors. I got a purple and turquoise tie-dye bag. It is SO cute! ( I will post a pic of it soon).
Anyway, I had to post pictures of Owen in his shirt and also acting like a superhero on his (blow up mattress) bed :). he LOVES his bed and thinks it is so much fun playing around on it. Lets hope it doesn't pop...
No comments:
Post a Comment